This week’s topic is Love Freebie (Romances, swoons, OTPs, kisses, sexy scenes, etc.). I went with Sexy Romances.
1. Taming Him by Kennedy Fox – This book was AMAZING! And let’s not even get me started on the sexy as heck cowboy(s) within these pages. Cowboys aren’t usually my thing, but I make an exception for these men. *fans self*
2. Stage Dive series by Kylie Scott – I loved this series so freaking much, so if you haven’t read it yet, get on it! The books follow the members of the band Stage Dive, and their love interests. Each man is amazing, although I’m partial to Mal and David myself.
3. Four Letter Word by J. Daniels – I enjoyed this book a lot, and can’t wait to read the other two in the series that have been published already. You’re in for a lot of sexy times, and laughs, with this one.
4. Off-Campus series by Elle Kennedy – I’ve yet to read book 4 of this series, but the first 3 are fantastic! I loved Garrett and Dean so much. Logan was good, but not my favorite.
5. Hooking Up by Helena Hunting – I didn’t know this was book 2 in a series, but regardless, I still ended up loving it. It was so good! I love the mystery guy. Where can I get one for myself?
6. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne – There were definitely some sexy times in this one, but I feel like most of the sexiness came from the witty back and forth banter, and the sexual tension. This is one of my absolute favorite books! READ IT!
7. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas – This one isn’t a conventional romance book, but some of the scenes in this book are fiah!!!!! I want to re-read this one ASAP, so I can finally read ACOWAR.
8. Doc by S.M. Lumetta – Once again, I didn’t know this was book 2 in a series, but I still adored this one. Check out my review that posted yesterday here. Doc was amazing, and pretty dang sexy.
9. The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton – There’s quite a bit of sex in this one, but the plot also has a lot of other elements to it as well. I really enjoyed this book overall, and I can’t wait to read more of this series.
10. Shameless by Lex Martin – I just finished the audiobook of this one this past weekend, because I have an ARC of Reckless, which is set in the same world with overlapping characters. It was so good! I smiled and laughed quite a lot, even if the book has a bit of a darker subject matter.
Have you read any of the books I listed here? If so, what’d you think of them?