Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Favorite Books of 2017.
1. Scoring Wilder – My first book by R.S. Grey, but definitely not my last. I can’t wait to read all her books!
2. Stage Dive series – I devoured this entire series in 8 days (2 days per audiobook). So good! I highly recommend it.
3. Hooking Up – I receive an eARC via Netgalley, and absolutely loved the writing. I need to check out more books from this author.
4. The Score – This is my second favorite book so far after The Deal. Dean is pretty amazing, and sexy as well.
5. Lover Awakened – My favorite book of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series so far. I was scared to read about Zsadist, but ended up loving his character.
6. Saga, Vol. 1 – I am so glad someone recommended Saga to me. I’ve read all the volumes that are published, but I think volume 1 is still my favorite.
7. This Song Will Save Your Life – The audiobook of this one is so good! It wasn’t exactly what I was expecting, but I think everyone should read it.
8. Breathe, Annie, Breathe – This is book 5 of the Hundred Oaks series, and one of my absolute favorites…although the entire series is amazing.
9. Graffiti Moon – I wasn’t too sure about this one in the beginning, but it came highly recommended. It’s short and sweet, and the accents are pretty great too.
10. Autoboyography – This audiobook was a delight. The story made me smile, and squeal quite a bit. It also made my heart hurt.
Have you read any of the books I listed here? If so, what’d you think of them?