This week’s topic is Books I Really Liked but Can’t Remember Anything/Much About. Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever really forgotten what a book is about. I just don’t remember all the details, especially if it’s been a few years since I read it.
1. Searching for Someday by Jennifer Probst – I grabbed this on a whim when I was on a layover in the airport, and had finished the book I’d brought along. I remember enjoying this author’s writing, and wanting to read more.
2. Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes by Denise Grover Swank – I don’t really read that many mystery books, but I liked this story. I read books 1-3.5, and then just kind of dropped the series. Maybe I’ll pick it up again soon.
3. Breathe by Sarah Crossan – I loved dystopian books so much, and still enjoy them sometimes. This was a good read in my opinion. I don’t really remember what happened beyond basics though.
4. The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White – This is another book that I just remember basics about. I thought it was really unique though; I hadn’t read anything like it.
5. Sugar Rush by Donna Kauffman – I love romance books that have a baker/chef character for some reason. I haven’t read a ton by this author, but I’m pretty sure I enjoyed the first two books in this series, and then never got around to reading the last two.
6. Victoria and the Rogue by Meg Cabot – I read Meg Cabot a lot when I was younger. I liked the historical spin on these; she does mostly contemporary/fantasy, and these were a fun departure from that.
7. Nicola and the Viscount by Meg Cabot – This was another fun read by one of my favorite YA authors. I kind of want to re-read this now that I barely remember what it’s about.
8. Shadowland by Meg Cabot – Notice a theme here? Lots of Meg Cabot. I really want to re-read this series, especially since I haven’t read the book that was just released two years ago.
9. Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery – I remember loving this series, but I barely remember the first few books. I have a lot more books to read from this adorable series.
10. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison – These book were hilarious, but I never ended up finishing the series. I stopped at book five, and have five more books to read.
Have you read any of the books I listed here? If so, what’d you think of them?