Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2017. I’m going to show my favorite book by the below authors, so you can check them out if you want.
1. Kylie Scott – I loved the Stage Dive series from this author, so I’m excited to try other things she’s written. Lick and Play are probably my two favorites, but they’re all good.
2. R.S. Grey – Scoring Wilder was AMAZING! I also read an eARC of The Fortunate Ones by her. It was good, but not an instant favorite. I need to read all her other books.
3. Christina Lauren – The audiobook of Autoboyography was good. I enjoyed the first book (and novella) for the Beautiful Bastard series. I’m hoping to read the rest of that series next year.
4. Miranda Kenneally – The entire Hundred Oaks series was fantastic; I read all 8 books this year. I think this one was my favorite, although it’s hard to choose.
5. Sandhya Menon – Another audiobook that was everything I wanted. The characters were great, and I’m excited to see some of them again in upcoming books.
6. Kennedy Fox – I liked the first book of Travis and Viola’s duet, but I liked the second book even more. I need to read the rest of the duets next year.
7. Helena Hunting – I really enjoyed this eARC I got from Netgalley. I didn’t know it was book two when I read it, but it was great regardless.
8. Laini Taylor – The writing in this series is so beautiful! I have to read book three, but I’d highly recommend this series to fantasy lovers who aren’t afraid of a little darkness/gore.
9. Marie Lu – I need to read the final book in this trilogy, but I’ve really enjoyed the books so far. I would recommend the audiobooks; the narrators are great.
10. Noelle August – This was a great start to the trilogy, and I need to finish the other two books. The characters were great, and felt real to me.
Have you read any of the books I listed here? If so, what’d you think of them?