Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward to In 2018. (These could be new releases, or books you resolve to read, ten debuts we are looking forward to, etc.)
1. Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett – I loved Jenn’s young adult debut, and I’m SUPER excited for this one. The cover is gorgeous, and the summary sounds amazing.
2. Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West – I’m always here for Kasie West books. They’re so cute and fluffy! I can’t wait to get my hands on this one.
3. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black – You all are probably sick of seeing this book on all my lists haha. But I can’t help that I’m so excited about it.
4. Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake – This one has been on my radar for a long time, and I’m excited it’ll be out next year.
5. Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren – I want to try everything Christina Lauren writes, and this book is no exception. Give it to me!
6. From Twinkle, with Love by Sandhya Menon – I loved Sandhya’s debut book, and I’m ready for this book to be released. The cover is adorable!
7. Saga, Vol. 8 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples – Saga is my favorite graphic novel, and I need another volume already. Can’t wait to read this one.
8. Inkmistress by Audrey Coulthurst – I’ve heard good things about this one, and the summary sounds fantastic. I’m anxiously awaiting the release date.
9. Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young – The cover is cool, and kind of creepy. I’ve heard amazing things, and I’m not surprised. The summary sounds awesome.
10. Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli – I loved Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda, so I can’t wait to see more from these characters. Also, yes to this cover.
Have you read any of the books I listed here? If so, what’d you think of them?