Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings. (If you celebrate a different Winter holiday, adapt this topic to fit it!)
1. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo – I loved the Wonder Woman movie, and I’ve heard good things about this book. I need a copy ASAP.
2. A Place in the Sun by R.S. Grey – I’ve heard this one is the author’s best book, so I want a physical copy to keep forever. I’m hoping to read it soon.
3. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo – Hook me WAY up Santa! I want to read more about Nikolai now, not in 2019 haha.
4. Warcross by Marie Lu – I’ve been super excited for this book, but I didn’t have the money to pre-order it. I’ve heard good, and not so good, things about it.
5. Taming Him by Kennedy Fox – I’m excited for the new series coming from these ladies. I loved the first duet from the Checkmate series.
6. We Own Tonight by Corinne Michaels – First, yes to that cover! Second, the summary sounds amazing as well. I can’t wait to try this author out for the first time.
7. The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare – I’ve heard some good things about this book, and I’m hoping to read more historical books next year.
8. Challenge by Amy Daws – Another great cover. I’m all for the sports romances, although I’m not a big sports fan IRL.
9. Want by Cindy Pon – Not my usual genre, but I’ve tried a few sci-fi books and enjoyed them. I’ve heard fabulous things about this one, so I can’t wait to read it.
10. My Week with the Bad Boy by Kennedy Fox – Another Kennedy Fox book. This one also sounds amazing, and I’m hoping to read it sometime in the near future.
Have you read any of the books I listed here? If so, what’d you think of them?