Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Ten Bookish Settings I’d Love to Visit.
1. Hogwarts – It’s always been my dream to attend Hogwarts. The castle sounds amazing, and looked amazing in the movies. Can I live there?
2. Night Court – I want to be at the Night Court with Rhysand. The descriptions in this book were beautiful. I’m due for a re-read soon so I can finally read A Court of Wings and Ruin.
3. Diagon Alley – I have to put Diagon Alley on my list. Being able to see all those shops, and buy some of the things in them, would be so cool.
4. Ravka – The world building in this series is one of my favorites. Plus it has The Darkling, so yes to that.
5. Hogsmeade – Excuse all my HP bookish settings, but J.K. Rowling made them all so enticing. Hogsmeade would be a fun little day trip, and I’d finish with a butterbeer.
6. Paris – I don’t even have a passport, but Paris sounds magical. It’s one of the places I really want to go if I ever have the money.
7. Hawaii – I’m a little nervous about the volcanoes, but Hawaii looks and sounds beautiful in movies/books. I would love to go there on vacation.
8. Bora Bora – A beautiful tropical destination. I’ve seen a little in movies, and pictures, and it looks breathtaking. The water is so blue, and everything just looks so inviting. Yes please!
9. England – England has probably always been my number one foreign destination to see, although several others are close behind. The sights are amazing, and I’d really love to go someday.
10. New York City – What’s a list without NYC on it? I’ve never been, and I’d love to go sometime to see all the touristy places (Empire State Building, Times Square, Central Park, etc.).
Have you read any of the books I listed here? If so, what’d you think of them?