I was tagged by Jessica over at Reading with Jessica. Thank you for the tag! I have no idea who created the tag, so I can’t give credit where it’s due.
1) Bookmarks or random piece of paper?
It really depends. When I put things on hold at the library, they put a slip of paper in each item with my initials. Sometimes I’ll just use that while I’m reading to hold my place. Other times I’ll bring out a bookmark.
2) Stop reading randomly or after a chapter/certain amount of pages?
I prefer to stop at the end of a chapter, but if I have to, I can pretty much stop wherever.
3) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Usually my bed, but sometimes the couch.
4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
I drink water, and then sometimes I’ll snack with one hand while holding the book with the other. I have to be careful not to get food on the book!
5) Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I can watch TV, or listen to music, while reading. But with that said, I usually prefer silence so the book has my full attention.
6) One book at a time or several?
Several at a time. As hard as I try to focus on just one book, my mood reading makes me pick up a few books at a time. I’m usually reading at least one physical at home, and listening to one audiobook at work.
7) Reading at home or everywhere?
Mostly at home, but I’ll listen to audiobooks at work and on road trips.
8) Reading out loud or silently?
Silently unless my brain isn’t grasping what’s on the page, and then I might try reading it out loud.
9) Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I have issues with this one haha. As hard as I try not to skip ahead, my eyes seem to gravitate further down on the page, or even to the next page. I need to stop myself and go back to where I left off.
10) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
KEEP IT LIKE NEW! I don’t like when my books have a physical defect like a broken spine, although sometimes it’s unavoidable unfortunately.
11) Do you write in your books?
NO WAY! I know some people do, but I just can’t do that to my books.