1. Name a cartoon(s) that you love.
Well I haven’t watched actual cartoons in years, except some with my niece…which I don’t particularly love. I do watch animated adult shows/Disney movies though. But for actual cartoons, one of my favorites as a kid was Rugrats.
3. What could you do for hours (that isn’t reading)?
Watch TV shows/binge movies, write, listen to music…
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
Write novels? Play video games? That’s about it.
5. What is your favorite thing to learn about?
To be honest, I don’t like learning about much nowadays. My school days are over. I guess learning more about writing, plot structure, etc. would be my answer for this. Or learning more about cooking, because I’m trying to eat healthier lately.
6. What is something unusual you know how to do?
I can make fart noises with my knees (like people do with their armpits). Thank my cousin I don’t talk to anymore for that useless skill haha.
7. Name something you’ve made in the last year (and show us, if you can).
A middle grade novel. I can’t really show it to you, but below is the novel aesthetic I created.
8. What is your most recent personal project?
I’m debating doing an #ownvoices novel during NaNoWriMo about being bullied, and a bit about what high school was like for me. Not sure I have the mental capacity for that deep/dark of a novel right now though. We shall see.
9. Tell us something you think about often (maybe while staring out of windows).
What my life is going to look like in the future. Novel ideas. Books in general.
10. Tell us something that’s your favorite, but make it something oddly specific. (Not like your favorite food, but like your favorite food when you’ve been studying for hours and forgot to eat, etc.)
I don’t know. If I crave something, it’s usually pizza. I think I could eat it every single day. Not kidding.
11. Say the first thing that pops into your head.
See below for the gif-y goodness of what I thought of first.
Tag, you’re it! Feel free to do this tag if you’re so inclined. 🙂