Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends (Which characters do you have crushes on?). I have crushes on A LOT of guys. For a full list that’s updated occasionally as I keep reading, check out my Book Boyfriends Goodreads shelf here. I’m at 82 books on the list so far. I couldn’t decide on just 10, so I’m doing 15 in no particular order. 🙂
1. Rhysand from ACOTAR series – My baby Rhys. I love this man so much. I still need to read ACOWAR ASAP. I wanted to re-read books 1 & 2 first though, and I accomplished half of that goal so far.
2. Garrett Graham from The Deal (Off-Campus series) – Garrett is so fantastic. I can’t even put into words how much I love him. I still have to read books 3 & 4 from this series, so we’ll see if anyone surpasses him, but I doubt it.
3. Oz from Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road series) – Oz was such a great character in this book, and I just loved everything about him. In real life, I’m not into bikers. But fictional ones are just fine! 😉
4. Jase Garrett from My Life Next Door – Jase is super cute. I just adored his family, and how close they were. George, Jase’s little brother, was another highlight of this book. I’d bet he’d be a great love interest/main character in a story someday.
5. The Darkling from The Grisha Trilogy – I absolutely love The Darkling. He made me swoon a lot in this first book, and some of his lines are perfection. I think I’m getting a tattoo of at least one of them eventually.
6. Max Watson from The Start of Me and You – Max is like the perfect boyfriend for someone in real life. He’s funny, smart, cute, and super nice. What a great combination for a guy to have. You can read my review here.
7. Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter series – Draco was one of my first book boyfriends. I fancied him like crazy, and even wrote quite a bit of fanfiction featuring him starting when I was 12-13 years old.
8. Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss trilogy) – It’s hard to pick a favorite male from these books, but I think Cricket surpasses Étienne St. Clair by quite a bit. He’s just so thoughtful and adorable and so much more. Read my full review here.
9. Joshua Templeman from The Hating Game – I absolutely love Josh. He’s amazing. I swooned quite a bit while reading this book, especially towards the end.
10. Frank Porter from Since You’ve Been Gone – Frank is close to the top of my YA book boyfriends list. He was adorable, and super nice. The world needs more guys like him in real life.
11. Carswell Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles series – I freaking love Thorne. He and Cress are one of my OTP. He’s charismatic, kind of cocky, and so stinking cute that I can’t even. You can read my reviews of books 1-4 of The Lunar Chronicles here.
12. Mac Chatham from Saint Anything – Mac is another adorable one. He’s sweet, protective, understanding, AND HE CAN COOK! What’s not to love? Read more about him in my review here.
13. Levi from Fangirl – Levi isn’t a guy I’d probably go for in real life (my taste in guys sucks), but in the literary world, I definitely had to add him to my book boyfriends list. He’s another nice, sweet, caring, protective guy that most girls would love to have. Read my review here.
14. Peter Kavinsky from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy – So Peter is pretty good overall, but he definitely had some douchebag moments in my opinion. He’s probably one of my least favorites on this list for that reason. But he got his act together, and I can’t wait to see what happens in the last book. You can read my review of books 1-2 here.
15. Rowan Whitethorn from Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass series) – Last, but certainly not least is Rowan. So I kind of went all over the place with book boyfriends in this series. I loved Chaol, Dorian, and Rowan. I mean I kind of still love them all, but I’ve only read up to Queen of Shadows, so I have a couple more books to read before trying to make up my mind as to who I really want. I only reviewed book 1 here.
Have you read any of the books I listed here? If so, what’d you think of them?