I was nominated by Jessica from Reading with Jessica. Thank you so much! I can’t wait to do this one.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1. What’s your most recent favorite song?
It’s a few months old, but one of my new favorites is Crying in the Club by Camila Cabello.
2. What are some of your hobbies besides reading?
Writing, listening to music, baking, dancing, and binging shows on Netflix/Hulu/via library DVDs. Some of the recent shows I’ve loved are The Mindy Project, Mom, and The Bold Type.
3. How many bookmarks do you own?
Well I’ve gotten a lot of swag from pre-orders and things I’ve won, so if you count those, probably 30 or so? But I don’t use those, so I’ve got about 5 bookmarks that I use. Although sometimes I just use a piece of paper to hold my place. I do NOT dog-ear pages.
4. Most anticipated Fall TV show?
I’m looking forward to more Grey’s Anatomy, the Chicago shows (Chicago Fire & Chicago P.D.), and the new season of Mom. As far as new shows, one that looks really good from the previews is The Mayor.
5. If you could star in a book what would you want it to be about?
I have no idea haha. Um me being a famous author. My brain is out of creative juice at the moment to think of some awesome story idea where I’m the star. I’m pretty boring IRL.
6. What is your favorite snack?
I’ll go with chips, seeing as how dessert is a few questions below. I also like gummy worms quite a bit.
7. What is the most recent book you’ve purchased/received?
I pre-ordered Save the Date by Morgan Matson after I saw on Instagram that she’s signing all the first edition copies.
8. Do you like warmer and cooler weather?!
Definitely warmer weather. I live in Wisconsin, and the winters SUCK.
9. How often do you visit the library?
I’m trying to go less often in an attempt to read my own books, but I probably still go at least once a week.
10. Who is the newest author you’ve discovered and loved?
Probably Leila Sales. I absolutely loved This Song Will Save Your Life.
11. What is your favorite dessert?!
Probably cheesecake. Although a recent favorite is the Black Tie Mousse Cake from Olive Garden. It’s so yummy! Thanks Jessica for the recommendation. 🙂
I’m nominating whatever blogs want to do this. It’s super fun, and I think it’s nice to know more about bloggers. My questions for you are below.
1. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
2. Are you a mood reader, or do you follow a strict TBR schedule?
3. If you could be friends with any fictional character, who would you chose and why?
4. Do you prefer vanilla or chocolate?
5. What’s your favorite book? Or if you can’t choose, what’s your favorite genre of books?
6. What are 5 things you’d want to have with you if you were stuck on a deserted island?
7. What’s your favorite food?
8. When it comes to book boyfriends…nice guy, bad boy, or a little of both? 😉
9. Do you have a number of books to read yearly goal? If so, what’s your goal for this year?
10. What’s your favorite movie/TV show? Name both, if you’re so inclined.
11. When it comes to shopping for books, do you prefer online or a physical store?
Once again, thanks for the nomination Jessica!