Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Ten Books On My Fall TBR List. Most of these are books I already own, but haven’t gotten around to reading yet. Oops.
1. The Upside of Unrequited – I absolutely loved Becky’s debut book, and this one sounds equally amazing. The reviews are pretty overwhelmingly positive, so yay!
2. Alex, Approximately – I think I helped pick this cover, and I absolutely adore it. This one sounds like my kind of read, especially since I loved Jenn’s debut YA book so much.
3. The Names They Gave Us – Emery everything please! I really enjoyed all her books, especially The Start of Me and You. The religion aspect is kind of iffy for me, but I’ll read anything she writes.
4. The Hate U Give – This one has gotten so much praise, and I bought it with the intent to read it right away. As usual, I epically failed at doing that. I do want to read this one soon though.
5. Lucky in Love – Kasie’s stories are always super cute, and usually pretty fluffy. If you’re looking for a cute contemp read, check her out. I can’t wait to devour this one.
6. When Dimple Met Rishi – Such a cute cover, and I’ve heard great things about this one. There was some small controversy, but I think it was kind of blown out of proportion. I am so ready to read this one.
7. Scoring Wilder – I need to read this one ASAP! I requested it from the library based on my friend Jessica’s raving about how good it was. This will probably be one of my first fall reads, once I get my hands on a copy.
8. Fraternize – I requested this one from Netgalley to read, and then I read a review that made me even more excited. I need to make it a priority to read it soon.
9. The Score – I read book 1 and 2 of this series, and then kind of didn’t want the series to end, so I’ve been procrastinating on reading this book and book 4. But I need to soon, especially since I’ve been told Dean is pretty great.
10. How to Make a Wish – I loved Ashley’s debut book, and I was super excited for this one as soon as I heard about it. I am ready for the feels. Bring them on!
Have you read any of the books I listed here? If so, what’d you think of them?