Aentee from Read at Midnight hosted #TheReadingQuest! The quest took place from August 13th to September 10th. I chose the Knight path.
My stats from this challenge are as follows:
Books finished: 9
Total pages read: 1,779
Audiobook hours: 48 hours 44 minutes
The Knight’s Quest:
- The first book of a series – Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon – approx. 8 hours
- A book with a verb in its title – Coming Up for Air by Miranda Kenneally – 304 pages
- A book with a weapon on its cover – Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward – 434 pages
- A book with a red cover – A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas – 421 pages
- A book that has a TV/Movie adaption – City of Bones by Cassandra Clare – approx. 13 hours 45 minutes
- Grind: A book with 500+ pages (side quest) – Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens – 530 pages
- Open World: Read whatever you want (side quest) – City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare – approx. 12 hours 20 minutes
- Mini Game: Read a graphic novel, novella, or poem collection (side quest) – Seducing His Student by London Hale – 92 pages
- Time Warp: A book set in either the past of the future (side quest) – Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard – approx. 14 hours 40 minutes
I shared some updates on Twitter via the hashtag #TheReadingQuest. Overall, I’m really happy with my progress. After being in a reading slump, finishing 9 books is great. All of the artwork was provided by Aentee of Read at Midnight, and was created by CW of Read, Think, Ponder.