Aentee from Read at Midnight is hosting #TheReadingQuest! The quest will take place from August 13th to September 10th. You’ll be filling in a bingo board (The Quest Board) based on reading prompts, but the path you take is dependent on which character you choose. I chose the Knight.
Knight: These players are warriors skilled in direct combat. On their quest, they are will fight their way through the First Across path. The stages within this path are inspired by action and weaponry.
Once you pick a character, you must stay on that path (or the side quests) before you can proceed to another character. If you complete the first character’s quest before the challenge ends, you can follow a new character path for additional points. There are a lot of rules about how to earn points, so check them out on Aentee’s website.
The Knight’s Quest:
- The first book of a series – An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- A book with a verb in its title – Coming Up for Air by Miranda Kenneally
- A book with a weapon on its cover – Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller
- A book with a red cover – Famous in Love by Rebecca Serle
- A book that has a TV/Movie adaption – City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Multiplayer: Buddy read a book (side quest) – TBD with Jessica from Reading with Jessica