Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year. I know I’m missing a lot of them, but these are some of my top anticipated books for the next several months. Expected release dates are in parenthesis.
1. The Sun is Also a Star – I absolutely loved Nicola’s debut novel, and I can’t wait to get my hands on this book. The cover is gorgeous, and the story sounds amazing! (November 1, 2016)
2. Empire of Storms – I love the Throne of Glass series, and can’t wait to read the next book in a few months. (September 6, 2016)
3. P.S. I Like You – Kasie West contemporaries are normally pretty fluffy and full of goodness, so I can’t wait to read another super cute romance by her. I’ve heard great things about this so far. (July 26, 2016)
4. Small Great Things – Jodi is one of my absolute favorite authors. I started reading her when I was 16, and have devoured all the books she’s written so far. (October 11, 2016)
5. Heartless – I loved The Lunar Chronicle books by Marissa, so I can’t wait to see what she does with a retelling of the Queen of Hearts. (November 8, 2016)
6. This Adventure Ends – I haven’t read anything by Emma Mills yet, but I’ve heard great things about her writing. I love the cover/description of this book, and can’t wait to read it. (October 4, 2016)
7. What Light – I haven’t read anything by Jay Asher yet either, but I’m so looking forward to this book! (October 11, 2016)
8. Stalking Jack the Ripper – I’ve heard so much hype about this book lately, and it sounds pretty interesting. Can’t wait to read it! (September 20, 2016)
9. A Shadow Bright and Burning – This sounds like another great fantasy. Fantasy is a newer genre to me, but I’m really loving most of the books I’ve read so far. (September 20, 2016)
10. How to Keep Rolling After a Fall – This one sounds like it can be an emotional read that gives you all the feels. Bring it on! (August 2, 2016)
Have you read any of the books I listed here? If so, what’d you think of them? On another note, are you excited for any of these books? Let me know which ones in the comments below!