I plan on participating in Read Your Book Shelf A Thon (May 1-8 #RYBSAT), Book Buddy A Thon (May 7-13 #bookbuddyathon), and also Bout of Books 16 (May 9-15 #boutofbooks). Below are my tentative TBR books for each readathon. Because the Book Buddy A Thon & Bout of Books 16 dates mostly overlap, I’m keeping almost the same TBR for both. Here are the quick and dirty (tehe) rules of each readathon:
- RYBSAT: Pick a spot on your book shelf & read from there forward
- Book Buddy A Thon: Pick a buddy & then read books that meet these challenges
1) Buddy read a book
2) Buddy’s favorite color
3) First initial of buddy’s name
4) Choose 3 books & let your buddy pick one
5) Any book
- Bout of Books 16: A week long readathon, usually from 12:01 AM on a Monday through 11:59 PM on a Sunday in whatever time zone you’re in. It’s low pressure, meaning you’re only asked to push yourself to read more than you normally would during any given week.
Read Your Book Shelf A Thon TBR:
Book Buddy A Thon TBR:
Bout of Books 16 TBR:
Are you participating in any of these readathons? If so, which ones?