Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh (or at least chuckle). This one was really hard. I know a lot of books have made me laugh/chuckle, but I’m drawing a blank other than a few books.
1. Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series – Georgia is hilarious. I haven’t read the entire series, but all the books I’ve read previously, I’ve loved.
2. Jessica Darling series – Another hilarious series. Jessica Darling is pretty cynical/sarcastic, and I love this darker sense of humor.
3. My Life Next Door – This book was amazing. George’s statements are what made me crack up the most. Kids say the darnest things!
4. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – I listened to this audiobook on a road trip, and it made me laugh and swoon at parts. The interactions between Lara Jean and Kitty were pretty hilarious.
5. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda – This book is utter perfection. It makes you squeal, laugh, and cry. I read it in one sitting because it was that good.
Have you read any of the books I listed here? If so, what’d you think of them?