I was nominated by Lucy from Books With Lucy! Thank you Lucy for nominating me! You’re the best! I’m kind of late on making my award official, but here we go 😉
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
7 Facts About Myself:
- I’m a writer! I’m currently on my third manuscript, which I adore so far. I can’t wait to be published someday
- Before I started writing my own books, I was obsessed with writing Harry Potter fanfiction. I really miss writing about the HP characters, so maybe I’ll start back at it again sometime. I have stories unfinished/new stories started, just waiting on my computer to be uploaded. Some of my favorite pairings: Draco & Hermione, Draco & Ginny, Hermione & Ginny, and Draco & Harry. Can you tell I’m a bit obsessed with Draco Malfoy?!? No? Okay…
- I’m obsessed with Draco Malfoy. He was my first bad boy crush, and I just love him to pieces. Another new favorite bad boy of mine is the Darkling from the Grisha trilogy *insert heart eyed emoji*
- My favorite color is blue. Always has been, and I’m sure it always will be. The shade of preference changes though. It’s gone from baby blue to more of an electric blue over the years.
- My book library, and DVD collection, are um…a little out of hand. But I love books and movies so much; I can’t stop buying them. Although I had to put myself on a book buying ban because I was going overboard with my purchases. Sorry, not sorry. I’ll be back for you soon books!
- I’m single, and have been for about 2 1/2-3 years? I honestly think I might stay single for the rest of my life haha. Guys are too much hassle/headache as far as I’m concerned. This fact might change if the right one comes along though. But it’s been my experience that fictional boyfriends are so much better than real ones. I like being able to do what I want, when I want. Like spending days reading without anyone bugging me for instance.
- I’m a really picky eater. I eat a lot of the same foods over and over again: pizza, tacos, burgers and fries, spaghetti, etc.
Sarah @ Kerosene Lit
Amber @ This Just Read
Shay @ The Story Goes
I’m only going to do 5 nominees, because I don’t want to tag a bunch of people if they’ve already been tagged. But if anyone else wants to do this tag/award, go ahead! You’re tagged!