I was nominated by Lucy from Books With Lucy! Thanks so much Lucy for nominating me!
Here are the rules for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award:
- Announce your win with a post, and link to whomever presented your award.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
- Display the award certificate on your website.
7 Interesting Things About Myself:
- Not sure it’s really interesting, but I’ve gotten migraines since I was about 8-9 years old. So not fun.
- I am addicted to caffeine. If I don’t drink any for a day or two, I get caffeine withdrawal headaches.
- Even though I shouldn’t, I usually read 2-3 books at once, on average. Usually an ebook and/or a physical copy of a book, and then an audiobook at work. I love “reading” while I’m working.
- I’m obsessed with contemporary romance books. YA, NA, adult…they’re all fantastic. Some of my favorite authors are Emery Lord, Sarah Dessen, Becky Albertalli, Stephanie Perkins, Rainbow Rowell, Morgan Matson, Jenny Han, Jill Mansell, Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Susan Mallery, Carly Phillips, etc. If I’m ever in a reading slump, I always gravitate towards contemporary books to pull me out of my funk.
- I’m a writer, currently on my third manuscript. It’s fun to write, but it’s also really hard at times when writer’s block sets in. I need to set myself a daily word count goal and force myself to meet it.
- I have one sister who’s nearly seven years older than me. We fought a lot as kids, but we’re a lot closer now. And she’s given me a niece and nephew to love/spoil.
- I’m allergic to cats and dogs, but cats bother me more. So when I get a pet (can’t have them in my apartment building now–suckfest), I’m going to get a dog. I’m not sure I could handle a cat anymore.
Angel @ Avid Reader
Brittany @ Brittany’s Book Rambles
Amber @ YA Indulgences
Jamie @ Books and Ladders
Sarah K. @ The YA Book Traveler
I don’t want to tag a ton of people if they’ve been tagged already, so I left it at 5. If you haven’t been tagged and you’re reading this, I tag you! You’re it!