Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Ten Bookish People You Should Follow On Twitter / Instagram / YouTube / Snapchat / Facebook. I don’t really follow people on YouTube or Facebook, and I don’t have Snapchat yet. So here are my top 15 (I couldn’t narrow it down to just 10) Instagram/Twitter folks (I follow these ladies on both).
1. Stacee – Stacee’s always got lovely pictures on Instagram. Plus, she’s a reading machine! I’m in awe of her reading speed.
2. Jamie – Jamie’s another reading machine! I wish I could speed read like these ladies. She’s given me some great recommendations for Audible audiobooks.
3. Nori – I first started interacting with Nori during #RQWN, and I also joined her Sunday Street Team. And she makes herself available to answer questions, which is so nice. I also signed up for her Tamora Pierce reading challenge, although I haven’t read any of Tamora’s books yet.
4. Sarah K. – I joined Sarah’s #RockMyTBR challenge this year. She’s always super nice, and I love seeing what she’s been reading.
5. Brittany – Look at those gorgeous photos! Brittany hosts #BBTC over on Twitter, and it’s so awesome having spoiler free chats about upcoming books!
6. Shannon – She hosts #TBRTakedown, which I’ve participated in once before. It’s always fun to cram as much reading into a weekend as possible 🙂
7. Samantha – Samantha’s super nice. I love interacting with her, and she’s got some gorgeous photos to peruse.
8. Rachel – Rachel always has like a mile long lists of books: what to read, what’s releasing in the future, etc. Check her out for tons of recommendations!
9. Brittany S. – She hosted #TLCReadAlong last year, which finally pushed me to read The Lunar Chronicle books. They were so amazing. Plus, I love her beautiful pictures.
10. Shannon – She’s obsessed with The Hunger Games (which I fully approve of). Plus she’s got amazing pictures, and she’s super nice.
11. Rachel Patrick – Rachel’s got some beautiful photos, as expected. I read Me Before You because she got a group of girls together to buddy read it; it’s such a good book!
12. Sarah – Sarah’s got some lovely photos as well, especially her book collages that she shows on Twitter/her website.
13. Jamie M. – Such gorgeous photos! We seem to have similar tastes in books, so I love seeing what she’s reading/loving. Plus, she’s part of the team who started this lovely Top Ten Tuesday meme.
14. Jaime – Jaime always has beautiful pictures, and I love finding out what books she’s been reading. I just started doing the April Instagram challenge she’s hosting with Swoony Boys Podcast (#swoonyfictionapril).
15. Kristen/My Friends Are Fiction – Kristen’s super nice, and I just love her Lego pictures/art.
Any other bookish people I should follow? Let me know.