Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven’t Talked About Enough. There’s some books I just forget about because of the newer favorite books on my list. Here are some of the books I love but have neglected.
1. Breathe – This dystopian duology is really good. It’s a little reminiscent of The Hunger Games, and Divergent. I’d highly recommend it.
2. Where She Went – The If I Stay duology gets even better with the second book in my opinion.
3. We Were Liars – I absolutely loved this book. It took a little while to get into it, but then it was mind-blowing. It has a crazy twist that I never saw coming.
4. The Orphan Queen – Check out this duology. The second book will be released soon, and I’m DYING to read it. It’s a great fantasy book.
5. The Chaos of Stars – It took me a bit to get into this book, but it was really interesting and different from others I’ve read. And I just love the cover.
6. The Selection – The Selection series is one of my guilty pleasures. I’m more of an America girl than an Eadlyn girl.
7. Saint Anything – I LOVE Sarah Dessen. She’s one of my all-time favorite authors. Saint Anything was her latest book, and it touches on a darker subject than most of her others do. Read it, and all her other books.
8. My Name is Memory – It’s been over two years since I read this, so I don’t really remember much. I just remember that I really enjoyed this book. It was an interesting concept.
9. The Fill-In Boyfriend – This was my first Kasie West book, and it won’t be my last. It was a cute, fluffy romance that I adored.
10. Since You’ve Been Gone – This is one of my most recent reads on this list. I sometimes forget to sing it’s praises, which is a travesty.
Have you read any of the books I listed here? If so, what’d you think of them?