Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is about music & books. Anything from books you’d give theme songs to, or ten songs I wish were books. I think I’m going to go with ten songs I wish were books. It sounds like an interesting topic.
1. Fight Song by Rachel Platten
2. Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding
3. Photograph by Ed Sheeran
4. Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
5. Demons by Imagine Dragons
6. Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld
7. Latch by Sam Smith
8. Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen
9. Fire Starter by Demi Lovato
10. Dark Horse by Katy Perry
What songs would you want to be made into books? Any of the same ones that I chose?