Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is a Freebie Week! Pick a topic near and dear to your heart! Something you wished was on our official list! I chose to do Top Ten Recent Contemporary Romance Reads. I’m going to chose from books I’ve read in the last two months.
1. The Start of Me and You – I absolutely LOVE this book! It’s one of my all-time favorites. Read it if you haven’t already. Paige is my soul sister.
2. Since You’ve Been Gone – Another book that I absolutely loved. I can’t wait to read Morgan Matson’s other books really soon.
3. I’ll Give You the Sun – This book was super unique. I instantly added it to my favorites after finishing it.
4. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – I listened to this audiobook on a road trip. I was laughing and swooning in the car. Lara Jean is such a great main character.
5. P.S. I Still Love You – Almost as soon as I finished To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, I had to get the second book in the duology. And it didn’t disappoint. I love Lara Jean’s story.
6. Twenty Boy Summer – This was my first book by Sarah Ockler, and I really liked it. I can’t wait to read her other books.
7. Open Road Summer – Emery Lord doesn’t disappoint. She’s a fantastic writer. I really liked this one, less so than The Start of Me and You, but it was still great.
8. Dumplin’ – This was my first read of 2016, and it was a great one. I can’t wait to read other books written by Julie Murphy.
9. Firsts – This was a little risque compared to a lot of the books out there, but it was really good!
10. I Was Here – Another audiobook I listened to while on a road trip. It was a little darker/edgier than many of the other contemporary romance books I’ve read, but I liked that it was different.
Have you read any of the contemporary romance books listed here? If so, what’d you think of them?