Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I’ve Recently Added To My TBR. I could list a billion more that I want to read ASAP, but I’ll leave the list at ten.
1. Symptoms of Being Human – I’m reading this one for Sunday Street Team, and I’m so excited to get started on it very soon.
2. All the Bright Places – I’ve heard amazing things about this book. I was going to read it this week, but I don’t want to cry like a crazy person at work, so yeah.
3. Did I Mention I Need You? – I’m currently reading the first book in this series, so I can’t wait to read the second one once I’m done!
4. The Scorpio Races – People keep telling me I need to read this book, so I’m going to try and get to it this month finally.
5. Illuminae – Another book that people keep telling me I need to read. Hopefully next month, if not this month.
6. Underwater – This book has been on my TBR list for a while, and now that I have a copy of my own, I can read it very soon.
7. Winter – I started this book last year, but definitely didn’t finish it. I’m going to have to restart it and I want to read the whole book this month, or next month.
8. Carry On – After reading Fangirl, I was dying for this book to come out so I could read it. Unfortunately time got away from me, so I want to read it next month.
9. First & Then – This is another book I’ve been wanting to read since before it came out. I’m hoping to get to it next month at the latest.
10. Emmy & Oliver – I’ve heard great things, so I can’t wait to read this book.
What books have you recently added to your TBR? Any of the same ones I picked?