Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn’t. Unfortunately, I could list a lot more than ten (hence why there’s a long list at the bottom of this post). There’s just so many books to read, and so little time!
1. Winter – I barely started this book last year before life got in the way. So I want to restart it and finish it this year!
2. Queen of Shadows – I’ve only read the novellas and Throne of Glass, so obviously I didn’t get around to reading this book. I’m going to finish the series up to this book this year.
3. Just Visiting – I haven’t read anything by Dahlia Adler yet, but I’ve been dying to. And with this 2015 release, there’s another book to add to the TBR pile.
4. For the Record – This book sounded really cute. I was sad that I didn’t have time to read it in 2015, but I reserved it from the library and should have a copy to read soon.
5. Illuminae – I’ve heard so much hype about this book. So I bought a copy, and I’m finally going to read it this year, hopefully soon.
6. Six of Crows – This book has almost 4.5 stars on Goodreads, so you know it’s got to be good. I was waiting to read this book after Leigh’s Grisha series (per other people’s insistence), but I didn’t even get to read those books last year, so I want to read them all this year!
7. Carry On – After reading Fangirl, I was super excited to learn Simon and Baz would have their own book. I pre-ordered a copy, and unfortunately didn’t have time to read it before the year ended. I’m hoping to read it next month.
8. First & Then – This book has gotten great reviews so far, and I really wanted to read it last year. I’ll get to it this year though…
9. Emmy & Oliver – I’ve heard this book praised so many times, so I really wanted to read it last year. I’m definitely going to get to it this year!
10. Every Last Word – I’ve been wanting to read this book for a long time, but I just haven’t had the time. And reading all the rave reviews makes me want to read it ASAP!
Here are some of the many others that I didn’t get around to: Uprooted, Dreamstrider, Rules for 50/50 Chances, This Ordinary Life, Romancing the Dark in the City of Light, Tonight the Streets Are Ours, Walk on Earth a Stranger, The One Thing, The Weight of Feathers, Fans of the Impossible Life, One, The Rest of Us Just Live Here, Vengeance Road, Court of Fives, George, What You Left Behind, Never Always Sometimes, How to Say I Love You Out Loud, Not After Everything, The Fixer, Ink and Bone, Silver in the Blood, Paperweight, Shadowshaper, Last Year’s Mistake, The Night We Said Yes, Proof of Forever, The Summer of Chasing Mermaids, The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things, I’ll Meet You There, More Happy Than Not, Red Queen, Nowhere But Here, Kissing in America, Extraordinary Means, The Wrath and the Dawn, A Court of Thorns and Roses, The Game of Love and Death, Magonia, An Ember in the Ashes, None of the Above, The Royal We, All the Rage, The Wrong Side of Right, Under a Painted Sky, Finding Mr. Brightside, The Walls Around Us, The Glass Arrow, My Heart and Other Black Holes, Better Than Perfect, The Girl on the Train, All the Bright Places, etc.
What 2015 releases did you not get around to reading? Any of the same ones I picked?