Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016. A lot of these are the same as my list from last week, since I wanted Santa to give me a lot of pre-orders for books that haven’t been published yet, or my Waiting on Wednesday picks.
1. Truthwitch – I’m excited to get my hands on the full novel after I read an excerpt from Netgalley. I’ve heard it really lives up to all the hype, so I’m super excited!
2. The Mirror King – Absolutely loved The Orphan Queen, so I want this book ASAP. I need to find out what happens next.
3. Remembrance – I absolutely loved the Mediator series by Meg Cabot, so I’m really excited to re-read the series and get a new book to read about Suze.
4. When We Collided – I loved Emery’s first two books, especially The Start of Me and You, so I can’t wait to read this one!
5. The Love That Split the World – I’ve heard great things so far about this book, so I can’t wait to see how good it really is for myself.
6. The Crown – I’m not a huge fan of Eadlyn, but I’m dying to find out who she picks and what happens after the last book left off.
7. Burning Glass – This novel has gotten rave reviews so far, so I’m excited to finally be able to read it.
8. Bookishly Ever After – The summary sounds fantastic, and I’ve heard great things so far from fellow bloggers, so I can’t wait to read this book!
9. Underwater – I’ve heard amazing things, so I can’t wait until it’s published. Then I can finally crack open it’s spine and devour it’s contents.
10. Firsts – This book seems a little controversial from it’s summary, but I can’t wait to read it.
What are you most anticipated releases for the first half of 2016? Any of the same ones I picked?