I decided to join the ‘A Series A Month’ Reading Challenge hosted by Danielle at Love at First Page. The challenge runs from January 1, 2016 until December 31, 2016. The goal is to read one series every month in 2016. The series must be at least two full length books (one book + one novella does not count). Re-reads count. Participants are to use the hashtag #ASeriesAMonth when posting your reviews/updates on social media.
The series I’m considering reading for next year are:
- Jessica Darling – I’m almost done with book 2, so I’d still have 3 more left.
- Throne of Glass – I stopped after Throne of Glass, so I have 3 more books to read.
- Shatter Me – I haven’t read any of those books, so there’s a complete trilogy to read.
- Daughter of Smoke & Bone – Another trilogy that I haven’t started reading yet.
- Delirium – Yet another trilogy I haven’t read yet.
- The Grisha – Another trilogy I haven’t read yet. Are you noticing a theme here?
- Something Strange and Deadly – Unread trilogy. I’m not 100% sure about the zombies though.
- Confessions of Georgia Nicolson – I got to book 5 a long time ago, but it’s been ages since I read these books. I might try to read the whole series in a month. Ambitious, I know.
- Starbound – Another unread trilogy. There’s a lot of fantasy trilogies out there…
- The Maze Runner – I watched The Maze Runner movie, so I’m excited to read the trilogy after that. Hopefully I’ll get around to it this year.
- Under the Never Sky – Dun, dun, dun, another unread trilogy. I feel like a broken record right now.
- Luxe – An unread quartet. I love the covers on these books.
- The Mediator – I read books 1-6 a while back. I was thinking of re-reading them with Remembrance coming out next year.
- Newsoul – I loved The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows, so I’m hoping this trilogy is as good as that book.
- Burn for Burn – Another unread trilogy. I started listening to the first book via audiobook, but I didn’t really like the narrator, so I’m thinking of trying over again with the physical books. If that doesn’t work out, I might just re-read the To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before duology.
Those are just some series I’m considering. Another others you’d recommend? I’m excited to finally finish up some series that I’ve been slacking on reading!