Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year. Technically some of these aren’t “books” yet, but Santa has some strings to pull, so I think he could at least get me the ARC until they’re published! Without further ado, here they are:
1. The Start of Me and You – I absolutely loved this book, and I can’t wait to own a copy. I should probably just order it already. Paige is my soul sister, and Max is one of my favorite book boyfriends.
2. Truthwitch – I got to read an excerpt of this book and I’m so excited to get my hands on the full novel. I’m a newer fan to fantasy, which can be pretty amazing!
3. The Mirror King – Loved The Orphan Queen, so I want to read this book ASAP. I need to find out what happens next…*
4. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – I listened to this book on CD in the car when I was road tripping to visit my family. I was laughing and smiling and swooning like a crazy person. It’ll definitely be a re-read once I purchase a copy.
5. P.S. I Still Love You – I had to get the second book from the library as soon as I got home from my road trip. I couldn’t wait to see what happened next in Lara Jean’s life. Such a great duology.
6. All the Bright Places – I haven’t read this book yet, but I’ve heard fantastic things. And it’s a 2015 Goodreads Choice Winner, so that’s usually a good indicator that the book is amazing!
7. Remembrance – I absolutely loved the Mediator series by Meg Cabot, so I’m really excited that she’s going to have a new book coming out next year.*
8. The Crown – Not a huge fan of Eadlyn, but I’m dying to find out who she picks and what happens after the last book left off.*
9. Burning Glass – This novel has gotten rave reviews so far, so I’m excited to finally be able to read it.*
10. When We Collided – Closing out the list with another Emery Lord book. I loved her first two (especially The Start of Me and You), so I can’t wait to read this book!*
*I pre-ordered a copy in case Santa doesn’t come through for me! 😉
What ten books would you want Santa to bring you? Any of the same ones I picked?