Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015. It was hard to narrow the list down, and it’s mostly the same list as last week’s topic. But here they are:
1. The Start of Me and You – I absolutely loved this book. Read it if you haven’t already. Paige is my soul sister, and Max is probably one of my favorite book boyfriends.
2. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda – I lost count how many times I squealed, fangirled, and couldn’t stop smiling over this book. The mystery of who Blue was is one of the best parts of the stories. And the ending is fantastic. I’ll be re-reading this book over and over again!
3. Fangirl – Cath, Levi, and the fanfiction aspect of the story were fantastic. Cath is also my soul sister. I felt such a kinship with this book, and would highly recommend it.
4. The Lunar Chronicles series – This is kind of cheating, but I’m just going to say the whole Lunar Chronicles series. I just read the books this year, and I’ve loved them. I’m not done with Winter yet, but overall the series is fantastic as a whole. I love all the pairings, and while the writing is a bit predictable, it’s still amazing.
5. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – I listened to this book on CD in the car when I was road tripping to visit my family. I was laughing and smiling and swooning in the car. People probably thought I was crazy. Oh well. I can’t wait to re-read the duology many times.
6. The Anatomical Shape of a Heart – This book was pretty much perfection. It was a little gross at moments, but it’s worth it in the end. After I finished the eARC for Sunday Street Team, I bought a copy so I could re-read it over and over again.
7. Everything, Everything – Fantastic! I absolutely loved Olly; he was so adorable. The book was really diverse, which is always a good thing. Towards the end, there was a pretty twisty part that kind of blew my mind. Totally didn’t see it coming, and I’m a pretty good guesser of what’s going to happen in books.
8. Throne of Glass – I haven’t gotten around to reading the rest of the books, but I absolutely loved this first book in the series. I’m planning on finishing the ToG series next year for the Series a Month challenge I’m going to be signing up for.
9. The Nightingale – This book is not YA, but it’s soooo good. It’s set during WWII. It’s only my third book I’ve read by Kristin Hannah, but once again, she made me bawl like a baby. I’d highly recommend it.
10. The Boyfriend List – I was told I needed to read The Boyfriend List books after I read We Were Liars. The Boyfriend List book was funny, a bit sassy, and Ruby Oliver was neurotic, but so relateable. I’ll definitely be re-reading the entire series.
What are you top ten best books you read in 2015? Any of the same ones I picked?