Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This week’s topic is a Thanksgiving themed freebie, so I chose Ten Fictional Families I’d Like to Celebrate Thanksgiving With. I had to really think for some of these families, and others automatically popped into my head when I considered this topic. If I picked a family featured in a series, I just posted a picture of the first book.
1. Weasleys – They’re a fantastic family, and would make me feel right at home. Enough said.
2. Simon’s family from Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda – I think we’d get along quite well. They seemed like fun in the book.
3. Cath’s family from Fangirl – I absolutely adore her, and think we could be besties. So naturally I want to spend holidays at her house!
4. Chathams from Saint Anything – I love that family. I’d try to befriend Layla and stare at Mac as I passed the mashed potatoes.
5. Lola’s family from Lola and the Boy Next Door – Her parents were pretty awesome in the book. And I’m sure Cricket would stop over and I could ogle him 😉
6. Bex’s family from The Anatomical Shape of a Heart – Reading about their family dinner made me want to join in, especially if Jack tagged along!
7. Ruby Oliver’s family – They’re kind of crazy and I think it would be entertaining to have Thanksgiving with them.
8. The Fill-In Boyfriend’s family – I don’t want to give away his name, but his family is pretty awesome (or at least I know his sister and mom are). Plus he’s pretty cute, so that’s always a plus!
9. Royal castle in Throne of Glass – So I know this isn’t really a family, but I want to spend the holidays there. But the King can’t be there. I want to stare over at Chaol and maybe sneak a few peeks at Dorian as well, all while hanging out with Celaena.
10. Schreaves – I’d love to attend dinner with Maxon and America (and maybe even their kids). I loved reading The Selection series. I can’t wait to reread all of the books, and I can’t wait for the next one to come out.
What fictional families would you like to celebrate Thanksgiving with? Any of the same ones I picked?