So I signed up for Story Sprites: Round 1 hosted by Great Imaginations. It started back on July 1st and ended today. So let’s see how I did for the first round.
I originally had a list of books written down for most of the squares, but I pretty much veered off the course with all of them. Maybe I shouldn’t plan them out anymore since I’m such a mood reader.
- Primary colored cover: Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
- Female fronted fantasy: Hunter by Mercedes Lackey
- Book with angels or demons: Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
- First book in series: The Boyfriend List: 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver by E. Lockhart
- Historical YA: The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis
- Cover with blonde girl: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Features more than 1 female protagonist: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Book set in California: The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
- Fairies as a theme: The Last of the Firedrakes by Farah Oomerbhoy
- Love triangle: Real Live Boyfriends: Yes. Boyfriends, Plural. If My Life Weren’t Complicated, I Wouldn’t Be Ruby Oliver by E. Lockhart
- A novel over 400 pages: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Forbidden romance: Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Cover with silver lettering: The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
- Fairytale retelling: Never Never by Brianna Shrum
- Book with a virus/outbreak: Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I did pretty good for the first round. I completed three full paths, almost completed a fourth, and got zero for the fifth. Not bad, not bad at all. Round two is up and will be starting today. Maybe I’ll complete all the paths this next time. We’ll see.
Did anyone else participate? How’d you do?