I’m joining Shelly over at Read.Sleep.Repeat. as she does a month filled with diversity. I’ve been kind of a slacker with finding diverse books, so I’m making myself a list of ones I want to read this month. Unfortunately it isn’t a super long list because I’m not a really fast reader and I have a day job on top of my writing. But if I don’t read them all this month, I’ll continue next month.
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (I’m reading one book a month from the series.)
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio
- When Loves Come to Town by Tom Lennon
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
I’ve recently read a couple diverse books that I adored:
I’ve included a few lists below from Goodreads and another website (Diversity in YA) where you can find lists of diverse books in case you’re looking for some good book suggestions.
Have you read any of the books on my list? Any others you’ve read that you’d recommend?