Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic for a top ten list.
This is only my fourth Top Ten Tuesday. This week’s topic is Top Ten Of Your Auto-buy Authors. I really had to think about this one, but a lot of them were the same authors as last week’s Top Ten Top Ten Authors I’ve Read The Most Books From post.
1. Jodi Picoult – I first read Perfect Match when I was 16 and I’ve been hooked on her books ever since. I could reread her books every day pretty much.
2. Jill Mansell – I’ve only been reading her books for about a year, and I’ve devoured them. I think my favorite so far is Don’t Want to Miss a Thing. Definitely check her out!
3. Sarah Dessen – I think my favorite book of Dessen’s so far has been Lock and Key, or This Lullaby. But you can’t go wrong with any of her books! I’ve almost read all of them, and hope she doesn’t too long of a break from writing. I need more Dessen books!
4. Meg Cabot – I love Cabot’s writing. I think I have all her books except the Princess Diaries series. The Mediator series is probably my favorite and I CANNOT wait for the 7th book to come out next year!
5. Susan Elizabeth Phillips – A great adult romance writer. She has such unique characters and I love the buildup of the romance.
6. Kiera Cass – I love the Selection series so far, especially the first three books. I can’t wait for the next book to come out.
7. Jodi Meadows – I read The Orphan Queen by Jodi and quickly ordered her Newsoul trilogy, which I still have to read. I’m dying for The Mirror King to come out!
8. Melissa de la Cruz – I first read her Au Pair books, but I really like her Blue Blood series. I think I have copies of almost all her books except maybe one of the Witches of East End books.
9. Sarah J. Maas – I read Throne of Glass and fell in love. I need to get the rest of the series and read them ASAP. I bought A Court of Thorns and Roses several months ago, and can’t wait to read that one!
10. Sophie Kinsella – I haven’t read the Shopaholic series but I loved the rest of her standalone books. I think my favorites are Remember Me? and Twenties Girl. I still have to try out her YA book, Finding Audrey.
Have you read any of these authors I’ve listed? What are some of your auto-buy authors?